Friday, July 17, 2009

Vice Chancellor denies Conflict of Interest

Institute Vice Chancellor Dr. O. None (pictured left) has rebuffed suggestions that there exists a conflict of interest because his company, None Laboratories, has the exclusive rights to manufacture medications based on discoveries by Placebopaths working at the Institute.

"My shares in None Laboratories have been placed in a family trust and are at arms length from me while I fulfill my role here as Vice Chancellor," he said between media interviews at the launch of H2zerO the revolutionary new Placebo-Active alternative to bottled water.

"For the period of my tenure as Vice Chancellor my position at None Labs is being filled by my brother Zero, so there is no conflict of interest whatsoever. The Institute does not have a commercial focus," he emphatically concluded.

No comments: